At Delfinia our utmost priority remains the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff members. With that in mind our operation has been designed according to new hygienic and safety standards as they have been described by the Greek Organization of Public Health.
We have created with our Health and Safety partner specific protocols focusing on measures and appropriate procedures to prevent the exposure and spread of covid-19. At the same time our main concern is the comfort and safety of your holidays!!
Our hotel holds the “HEALTH FIRST” certificate given by the Greek Hotel Association and the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
During your stay in the hotel, you will notice that certain things have changed in operation due to the implementation of the new hygienic rules and protocols as following:
1. Your arrival / check-in, check-out
- Check-in is done at the front desk. Our front office staff is perfectly trained to welcome and guide you.
- The use of mask and temperature measuring to all guests is mandatory.
- The floor is clearly marked with signage indicating where to stand when waiting at the front desk.
- Social distancing of 2 meters is expected at all times.
- Room key cards, pens and pencils are sanitized.
- Hands should be sanitized when entering the lobby.
- You are strongly encouraged to avoid using cash. Please use our contactless POS.
- Check-in time will be at 15.00 p.m. and check-out time at 11.00 a.m. in order to secure proper room cleaning and disinfection.
2. Your staying / room and cleaning
- Guests are encouraged to avoid using the lifts and taking the stairs instead. Number of guests using the elevator will be limited to one person each time except people staying in the same room or families up to 4 persons.
- Rooms will be cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis when guests are not in room.
- Non-essential items such as decorative pillows, stationary magazines will be removed for your safety.
- Maintenance in rooms will be done upon call and only when guests are not in the room.
- Our rooms provided to our guests will be properly cleaned and disinfected by using selected and certified cleaning products.
- Public areas including W.Cs will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
3. Your eating and drinking – Meals
- Hands should be sanitized when entering an outlet and mask is mandatory during service.
- Tables’ set-up is following social distancing and protocol guidelines. Tables up to 6 for families only.
- Meals (breakfast and dinner) are served in a self-service buffet, while single use of gloves and mask are to be worn by guests during the service.
- All F&B outlets are strictly following H.A.C.C.P. protocol.
- Bar will be re-organized in order to secure social distancing.
4. Your Pool and Beach
- Our sun umbrellas will be arranged at 4 meters distance around the pool and along the beach and 2 meters suggested for sun beds.
- Sun beds will be sanitized before use.
- Towel use is mandatory.
- Chlorine levels and PH will be monitored frequently for safe pool sanitization.
- Limited number of swimmers in the pool, 1 person per 5m2.
5. Your entertainment – wellness – gym
- We will continue to enjoy entertainment including live music and other performances, with caution and keeping the social distances in outdoor by the Beach Bar.
- Treatment and gym use, by appointment only.
- Cleaning and sanitization between sessions.
- Guest must wear face masks during treatments.
6. Your Hotel staff
- Our valuable personnel have attended covid-19 training seminars and have been provided with training certification.
- Our staff members’ temperature will be controlled every day before duty and will have a self- covid test once a week.
- In addition, most of our crew members have been completely vaccinated against covid-19 or have at least the first dose!
- All our staff will be provided and make use of (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
Thank you for your attention!
We expect to see you soon at Delfinia Hotels to enjoy with us
HOLIDAYS WITH SAFETY!!
THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT